Improve the life of your child with special education or gifted programming needs in the Williamsville Central School District (WCSD). Become a WSEPTSA member.
- network with other parents
- attend informative presentations
- meet with service providers & referral agencies
Join us to find out about:
- WCSD services available for your child
- successfully advocating for your child’s needs
- your child’s rights under NYS Education Law
- preparing & participating in Committee on Special Education (CSE) meetings
- best places to go for support services outside of school
- what experts have to say regarding topics that interest you
Any questions feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALLS TO ACTION
The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services in the U.S. Department of Education issues this letter to provide guidance that States, hearing officers, school districts, school staff, parents, and other stakeholders may find helpful in determining how to follow the IDEA dispute resolution procedures.
SURVEY: The Institute on Disabilities at Temple University is working together with the Sibling Leadership Network to study the support needs of siblings of individuals with disabilities. This project is funded by the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
This online survey will take no more than 30 minutes to complete. The survey asks about the experiences of siblings of individuals with disabilities. By taking this survey, you can help the research team learn more about what supports siblings of people with disabilities need.
You are eligible to take this survey if you are over age 18 and you are:
- A sibling of a person with a disability
- A person with a disability
- A parent of a person with a disability
- A professional who works with people with disabilities